I'm 22 years old. Humbly learning more about myself and the world around me on a daily basis. I consist of the sun, iced tea, coffee, culture, God, glass, leather, stone, simplicity, nature, bare feet, wild manes, and art.
But all these things- and more- do not define me. Nothing defines me. You're not meant to figure me out. Just enjoy my company. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sunshine all the time makes a desert."
— Arab proverb (via kireishi
(Source: dounia-algeria, via thirdcirclecalls)
photorest, thanks for following!
I don’t ask for much.
- a boy that’ll take candid photos of me lovingly
- the ability to buy a bottle of mascato, without the fuss
- the skill to define my eyes and cheekbones
- finding someone I love enough to become my writing muse again
- peace to myself
- growing knowledge that feeds the pride in who I am
- time to develop the things I love (cooking, art, blogging, etc.)
I love being happy, and I’m willing to fight for it.
"Someday, someone is going to look at you with a light in their eyes you’ve never seen, they’ll look at you like you’re everything they’ve been looking for their entire lives. Wait for it."
— Unknown (via vaneshing
(Source: thelovewhisperer, via mumblossom)